2011년 10월 27일 목요일

When you see a girl you like the best

Stick to something simple like introducing yourself and try to use your sense of humour instead.Find out how you can seduce the girl of your dreams through my easy to follow course. I would use something like, 'Well it must be fate that brought me here tonight to meet you.'TN Requin pas cher, But remember if you are trying to be serious there is a good chance you will think you are an idiot.So guys I would say that using pick up lines for girls are really a waste of time. When you see a girl you like the best way to get her attention is to stand in front of her and say hello. Introduce yourself and ask her what her name is. It is not the pick up line that works for you it is the conversation that you have once you gain her attention.If you do want to use a line then whatever you do please smile and let the girl you are trying it on know that you are trying to be funny. Give an honest compliment and if you cannot find one then why are you trying to pick her up in the first place.An example of a line I have used, and I must stress here that I was smiling and she knew what I was up to, was to say, 'If I knew you came to this club I would have come here sooner to meet you'. Of course you might adapt something you have heard or tried before, but you should try and be as original as possible. If you want to try a line stick with something simple and give her a compliment. If she had of came Nike Shox Rival Femme back with a smart reply, maybe 'well it's actually the first time I have been here', then you need a follow up line. Tell her she has the most beautiful eyes or hair or perhaps you really like her shoes or dress. Personally I would prefer not to use any prearranged corny line and stick to my well tested methods. A line like, 'God must be in a panic as one of his angels is missing' or the other extreme something like, 'Come and sit on my lap let's talk about the first thing that pops up' are pretty well guaranteed to make you look like an idiot or in the second example, result in you being slapped in the face.Pick up lines that work are simple lines that you come up with on the spur of the moment. Now whilst corny when I was saying it she knew that I was looking for a laugh. Some of them are said with a sense of humour whilst others are just plainly embarrassing for the guy who says them or his friends if they are with him. Do pick up lines work and which ones work best? In this Puma Femme article I will look at a few lines that I have heard and give you reasons why you should consider what you are actually saying.What is the worst pick up line you have ever heard? I am sure you have heard a few and I know I have. I am sure you have all tried to use or even heard other guys try to use pick up lines for girls. Find out more on How to Pick Up Girls.Jamie Morgan runs a site on Pick Up Lines For Girls.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기